The Seven Sacraments
1. Baptism: is the sacrament through which we receive the grace of childhood to God by being baptized in water to be born of the Holy Spirit.
2. Confirmation: is the sacrament through which we receive the seal of the Holy Spirit right after baptism by anointing with holy Myron.
(Acts 8:14-17; 1 John 2:20)
3. Communion: is the sacrament through which we receive the consecrated body and blood of Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 11:23-25)
4. Confession: is the sacrament by which we receive absolution of sin through the priest, repentance, and penance. (John 20:23)
5. Priesthood: is the sacramental ordination of one by the laying on of hands to perform the sacramental rites and give the gifts of the sacraments. (Matthew 28:18-20)
6. Matrimony: is the sacrament through which a man and a woman are joined in marriage into one. (Matthew 19:5-6; Ephesians 5:25-31)
7. Unction of the Sick: is the sacrament through which the sick is healed by prayer and anointing with oil. (James 5:13)
- Please contact us
- Please contact us.