* Liturgy starts at 7:00 am every Sunday, preceded by morning prayer, prayer of preparation, and Matins prayer at 4:00 am.
* Baptism is also carried out at the 7:00 am.
* Holy Communion is at 9:30 am, followed by Sunday Sermon.
* Holy Liturgy Worship Service concludes at 11:00 am.
* Liturgy on days other than Sunday also starts at 7:00 am, unless the dates are Wednesday, Friday, or another fasting period, in which case it starts at 12:00 pm.
* Liturgy Services are also held on the 12th day of each Ethiopian month for St. Michael's day, and on the 21st of each Ethiopian month for St. Mary's day.
· Sunday School:
Children between age 4 and 15 go to their assigned classes right after Holy Communion.
· Morning prayer and Matins Prayer: every day between 5:00 am and 7:00 am.
· There is preaching every week on Friday and on the evening of St. Michael's & St. Mary's day, starting at 7:00 pm.
· Services during the 55 days of Lent Fasting Period:
* Evening prayer everyday at 6:00 pm in addition to the regular worship and prayer services.
* Prayer of the hour - every Sunday, starting at midnight (12:00 am).
* Daily Worship Service during the Week of Passion - from 3:00 am to 5:00 pm. Service ends at 6:00 pm on Good Friday.
· Service During the 16 days of the Fast of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary:
Prayer of the hours - from 1:00 am to 7:00 am every day for the 1st 14 days of the fast. Prayer of the hour starts at 12:00 am on Sundays.
Other Services (Sacraments) given: